Friday 5 August 2011

Nick and Tom's: 20 Most Memorable Movie Quotes

Here is a list we have formed of 20 memorable movie quotes. There in no order because that would be quite difficult.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!”- Dr Strangelove- President Muffley

"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."- Wizard of Oz- Dorothy

"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!" The Wizard of Oz- The Wicked Witch

"Here's Johnny!"- The Shining- Jack Torrance

"Rosebud"- Citizen Kane- Charles Foster Kane 

"Say hello to my little friend!"- Scarface- Tony Montanna

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Igor, help me with the bags. 
Igor: [Imitating Groucho Marx] Soitenly. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I was talking about the luggage.
 -Young Frankenstein
"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."- Terry Malloy- On the Waterfront


"Use the force Luke!"- Obi Wan- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope




"My Precious"- Gollum- the Lord of the Rings



"Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!"- Oliver Hardy- Sons of the Desert

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." - Rhett Butler, Gone with the Wind



"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" - Howard Beale, Network




"Plastics." - Mr. Maguire, The Graduate




"Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown." - Lawrence Walsh, Chinatown






"Well, nobody's perfect." - Osgood Fielding III, Some Like It Hot



 
"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." - Norma Desmond, Sunset Boulevard




"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." - Margo Channing, All About Eve



"You talkin' to me?" - Travis Bickle, Taxi Driver




"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?" - Harry Callahan, Dirty Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment